All Learners Network Annual Conference Virtual Event on October 14, November 11 and December 8
The All Learners Network Conference sponsored by the Agency of Education is back for 2021! We made the difficult decision to host this event virtually instead of in person this year. We will be offering three 2-hour events on Zoom. When you register for this conference, you will get the Zoom link for all three days and will be emailed the program of events so you can choose which workshops you would like to attend.
Some of the sessions include featured content on...
- How we have embraced technology like Google classroom and Seesaw to make digital math menus and option moving forward
- Equity Teaching Practices K-12
- Algebra Tiles for Conceptual Understanding (Grades 6-9)
- Counting on Choice: Launching Menu in K, Building Independence & Focusing on the K HLCs
- Games for Math intervention
- Menu for Coaches
- Catalyzing Change Using Discourse: Teacher Talk Moves that Let Your Kids Talk!
... and more! We hope to see you VIRTUALLY on any and all of the following: October 14, November 11 December 8!
This event is sponsored by the Agency of Education and FREE to all educators.
- All Learners Network