Pre-K Workshop- Full Day
This workshop is designed for teachers, special educators and math specialists who are interested in identifying and creating meaningful learning opportunities for mathematics in Preschool and Pre-K settings.
This workshop is designed for participants to:
- Explore the research around early mathematics teaching and learning.
- Celebrate and share the authentic ways that teachers create learning opportunities for math through play.
- Investigate tools for collecting evidence of learning.
- Engage in tasks & activities to take back to classrooms to enrich mathematical understanding.
- Make and Take tools and resources for classroom use.
This workshop is now being sponsored by the Agency of Education and is FREE to educators!
- All Learners Network